Celebs in little ol WV

Usually this blog is all about historical West Virginia but today we have some current events to discuss. You probably heard about Bam Margera making a random stop in Charleston the other day. I'm not even sure how many people saw him, he just posted on his Instagram that he got his morning skate session in Charleston, WV, along with a pic of him at the skate park under the interstate. This is huge to me because I've been a huge fan of his since the early days of jackass in 1999 or 2000. I'm honestly surprised that Brandon AKA Bam isn't here more often actually, since he lives one state up (Pennsylvania). So, now theres only one question - what will he do next? (Whatever the fuck I want)
Viva la bam fans will get it.
In other news, actress Halle Berry celebrated her birthday in the mountain state. I saw on Instagram (how did we survive before IG?) that Rock City Cakes made her birthday cake. What an honor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alum Creek, WV/ Forks of Coal ghost story 👻 🪦

"devil's tea tables"

I debunked my first story.