Over a year now

     August 20th, 2022 was the date of the first post I made on this blog. That post was about a story that took place at a local cemetery that I had heard about. I had actually read about that story on another blog about ten years before that http://theresashauntedhistoryofthetri-state.blogspot.com
Now, at the time, that was just a random blog I happened to run across, but I ended up meeting Theresa. Life is funny. I was  really excited about that story and with Theresa's permission, I put my own spin on it.
     Since then, I've wrote a lot more posts about the history and goings on of West Virginia. Maybe I'm tooting my own horn here, but I think historians like myself are important. Without people researching and writing about our history, people in one hundred years might say "wait, why isnt West Virginia just a part of virginia?". But I'll leave that for you to decide.
     
     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alum Creek, WV/ Forks of Coal ghost story 👻 🪦

"devil's tea tables"

I debunked my first story.